Ariat 10017420 Workhog
Men's Safety Toe Pull On
The WorkHog® delivers maximum side-to-side stability plus all-day cushioning and shock absorption. Loaded with comfort and durability, it’s designed to withstand harsh outdoor work environments and oil and gas exploration.
- •Composite safety toe is ASTM F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH rated
- •ATS® Max technology for stability and foot-fatigue reduction
- •EVA midsole for lightweight shock absorption and cushioning
- •Waterproof PRO™ construction with waterproof leather
- •Patented U-Turn® Entry System for easy entry and a close fit
- •Goodyear welt construction
- •Stability chassis
- •90° heel
- •Mesh lining
- •Self-cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design
- •Oil- and slip-resistanting Duratread™ outsole for maximum wear resistance
D Width: Half sizes 7 to 12 and Whole Sizes 13 & 14,
EE Width: Half sizes 8 to 12 and Whole Size 13
Composite Toe, Electrical Hazard, Leather, Slip Resistant, Waterproof
7, 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10, 10 1/2, 11, 11 1/2, 12, 13, 14
At Smith’s Shoes, we take pride in stocking a wide range of manufacturers, styles, and sizes of safety shoes and boots for men and women. Unfortunately, the current global pandemic has impacted our ability to keep many of our inventory items at our normal levels. There is a strong possibility that we may not have all styles, sizes, or widths from a specific brand.
If we do not have your requested shoe in stock, we will contact you with an estimate of the delivery time. Shown below are a few of the equivalent products we may have available and there may be others. When we contact you we can talk about your options and what will work best for you.