In the race to keep the world moving, the Caterpillar Streamline Runner is the athletic work shoe that matches your speed. A carbon composite toe provides lightweight, non-metallic protection which means you never have to slow down. And an industrial grade, slip-resistant outsole keeps you upright no matter the conditions. Built for industrial athletes, the Streamline Runner is made to move the world, faster.
• Carbon Composite Toe is our lightest and sleekest safety toe option, providing reliable, non-metallic protection against impact and compression (ASTM F2413-18)
• This slip-resistant, industrial grade rubber sole is built with unbeatable traction to reduce the risk of slips and falls
• 100% recycled sock lining wicks away moisture and controls odor
• ReVive footbed is built with engineered comfort for a contoured fit and support underfoot
• Static Dissipative to help prevent the build up of static electricity on uninsulated surfaces to protect products being worked on (ASTM F2413-18)
At Smith’s Shoes, we take pride in stocking a wide range of manufacturers, styles, and sizes of safety shoes and boots for men and women. Unfortunately, regional production issues or transportation disruptions may impact our ability to keep many of our inventory items at our normal levels. There is a strong possibility that we may not have all styles, sizes, or widths from a specific brand.
If we do not have your requested shoe in stock, we will contact you with an estimate of the delivery time or we may recommend potential alternatives. Shown below are a few of the equivalent products we may have available and there may be others. When we contact you, we can talk about your options and what will work best for you.