These warm, insulated, composite safety-toe boots are completely waterproof and feature an anti-fatigue technology polyremium waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane urethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
• Premium waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane• Asymmetrical composite safety toe
• Electrical hazard protection
• Lightweight and abrasion-resistant All-Weather TPU outsole
• Fiberglass shank for structural support
• Anti-Fatigue technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
• Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
• Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector
• Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
• Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
• Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
• Heat-, slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles
• 30-day comfort guarantee
Half Sizes 7-12, Whole Sizes 13, 14, 15, Widths M, W
At Smith’s Shoes, we take pride in stocking a wide range of manufacturers, styles, and sizes of safety shoes and boots for men and women. Unfortunately, the current global pandemic has impacted our ability to keep many of our inventory items at our normal levels. There is a strong possibility that we may not have all styles, sizes, or widths from a specific brand.
If we do not have your requested shoe in stock, we will contact you with an estimate of the delivery time. Shown below are a few of the equivalent products we may have available and there may be others. When we contact you we can talk about your options and what will work best for you.