Timberland A1H1S Powertrain Sport
Women's Safety Toe Athletic
These Timberland Powertrain work shoes are built on a women’s-specific last for optimal fit and comfort, and feature alloy safety toes, a TPU toe overlay for enhanced durability and protection, and proprietary anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort.
- Premium ripstop nylon upper
- Built on a women’s-specific last for optimal fit and comfort
- Asymmetrical alloy safety toe
- Proprietary outsole with built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology for shock absorption and energy return
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- TPU toe overlay for enhanced durability and protection
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Heat-, oil, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles
Medium and Wide Widths
Half Sizes 5 ½ to 10 and Whole size 11
Aluminum Toe, Electrical Hazard, Mesh, Slip Resistant
5 1/2, 6, 6 1/2, 7, 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10, 10 1/2, 11
At Smith’s Shoes, we take pride in stocking a wide range of manufacturers, styles, and sizes of safety shoes and boots for men and women. Unfortunately, the current global pandemic has impacted our ability to keep many of our inventory items at our normal levels. There is a strong possibility that we may not have all styles, sizes, or widths from a specific brand.
If we do not have your requested shoe in stock, we will contact you with an estimate of the delivery time. Shown below are a few of the equivalent products we may have available and there may be others. When we contact you we can talk about your options and what will work best for you.