Timberland A25GP Hypercharge
Men's Safety Toe 6" Boot
Timberland field-tested Hypercharge men’s work boots are built for agility, comfort, and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet.
- Premium nubuck full-grain waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology
- Electrical hazard protection
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support, and agility
- Contoured shock-diffusion plate for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Stable Stride™ technology stability platform
- Heat-, slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles with Ladder Lock™ technology
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
Medium and Wide widths
Half sizes 7 to 12 and Whole Sizes 13, 14, & 15
Composite Toe, Electrical Hazard, Leather, Waterproof
7, 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10, 10 1/2, 11, 11 1/2, 12, 13, 14, 15
At Smith’s Shoes, we take pride in stocking a wide range of manufacturers, styles, and sizes of safety shoes and boots for men and women. Unfortunately, the current global pandemic has impacted our ability to keep many of our inventory items at our normal levels. There is a strong possibility that we may not have all styles, sizes, or widths from a specific brand.
If we do not have your requested shoe in stock, we will contact you with an estimate of the delivery time. Shown below are a few of the equivalent products we may have available and there may be others. When we contact you we can talk about your options and what will work best for you.