Timberland A291H Men’s Powertrain Sprint Alloy Toe Work Sneaker
Men's Safety Toe Athletic
Built on an exclusive, innovative last designed to help provide momentum, energy efficiency, and increased range of motion, these alloy-toe work shoes are made with flexible, breathable materials and feature electric hazard protection, all-weather outsoles, and a StepPropel™ midsole for unparalleled shock absorption and energy return.
- Flexible, breathable elastane and recycled textile upper with ripstop nylon and TPU reinforcements, part of Momentex™
- Asymmetrical, strain-hardened alloy safety toe for ultimate lightweight protection, part of Momentex™
- Electrical hazard protection
- Mutilation free
- Lighweight and abrasion-resistant, all-weather TPU outsole
- Built on our innovative, active-position last to help provide momentum, energy efficiency, and increased range of motion, part of Momentex™
- TPU shank for structural support
- Internal StepPropel™ midsole for unparalleled shock absorption and energy return, part of Momentex™
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- 30-day comfort guaranteeHalf Sizes: 7-12, Whole Sizes 13, 14, 15. Widths M, W
Alloy Toe, Electrical Hazard
7, 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10, 10 1/2, 11, 11 1/2, 12, 13, 14, 15
At Smith’s Shoes, we take pride in stocking a wide range of manufacturers, styles, and sizes of safety shoes and boots for men and women. Unfortunately, the current global pandemic has impacted our ability to keep many of our inventory items at our normal levels. There is a strong possibility that we may not have all styles, sizes, or widths from a specific brand.
If we do not have your requested shoe in stock, we will contact you with an estimate of the delivery time. Shown below are a few of the equivalent products we may have available and there may be others. When we contact you we can talk about your options and what will work best for you.