Timberland A5PKE PRO® SETRA COMP-TOE ATHLETIC WORK SNEAKERS
Men's Safety Toe Athletic
Our latest athletic work sneakers are so lightweight and comfortable you might forget they offer safety and durability features as well. Utilizing Timberland PRO® FLEX technology, durable stretch fabrics are incorporated with thick, ultra-comfortable, injection-molded EVA outsoles that have anatomically positioned flex grooves so you get full range of motion without resistance. The Setra’s metal- and mutilation-free uppers consist of breathable, durable mesh with reinforcements in high-abrasion areas. We added composite safety toes, electrical hazard protection, TPU heel clips to enhance stability, and our Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds that provide shock absorption and energy return for long periods on your feet. Remaining true to our eco-conscious commitments, their breathable, moisture-wicking linings are made of ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic to help keep plastic bottles out of landfills.
- Breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant reinforcements
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Stability-enhancing TPU heel clip
- Electrical hazard protection
- Metal and mutilation free
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing, slip- and abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA outsole with an angled sidewall and Timberland PRO® FLEX Technology anatomically positioned flex grooves
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Half Sizes 7-12, 13, 14, 15 Medium, Wide
Composite Toe, Electrical Hazard, Metal Free, Slip Resistant
7, 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10, 10 1/2, 11, 11 1/2, 12, 13, 14, 15
At Smith’s Shoes, we take pride in stocking a wide range of manufacturers, styles, and sizes of safety shoes and boots for men and women. Unfortunately, the current global pandemic has impacted our ability to keep many of our inventory items at our normal levels. There is a strong possibility that we may not have all styles, sizes, or widths from a specific brand.
If we do not have your requested shoe in stock, we will contact you with an estimate of the delivery time. Shown below are a few of the equivalent products we may have available and there may be others. When we contact you we can talk about your options and what will work best for you.