Refund and Returns Policy
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES FOR ONE YEAR
At Smith’s Shoes, we are dedicated to your complete satisfaction. If you are in any way dissatisfied with your order, please carefully repackage the products in the original box and shipping carton. Go to our website (https://smiths-shoes.com) and request a Return Authorization using the Contact form. If your shoes meet the return criteria, we will approve your return request and send you a return authorization number. Apply this number to the outside of your shipping box and return your order within 12 months of purchase for a refund or exchange. We are unable to refund the shipping cost of items sent back without an authorization number.
TO QUALIFY FOR A RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
- Products must be in brand new, unworn condition. (We recommend trying on shoes only on carpet and wearing them for a few hours prior to going outside)
- Original manufacturer’s packaging and contents must be returned and in the same condition it was received. Please do not attach shipping labels directly to the manufacturer’s packaging. UPS has boxes available if you no longer have the original shipping box.
All tags, labels, and stickers must remain attached to the product.
Please note, we are unable to return or exchange products which do not meet the above criteria. If the products show signs of wear or the original box and packaging are missing or damaged without prior authorization, we will be unable to accept the return and will return it to you. We may, at our discretion, charge up to 50% restocking fee in-lieu-of returning the product to you. You will be contacted via e-mail or phone if a return is denied for any reason. Please contact us via our website contact form if you have any questions about the Return Policy.
There are no restocking fees on any returns that are new and are resellable. Any shipping charges paid on the original order are non-refundable.
- Manufacturer defects are able to be returned within 60 days from the original date of purchase.
- Defective returns are only eligible for exchange or store credit.
- If you believe that an item is defective from the manufacturer, please contact us via our web site contact form describing the issue. We will respond with any questions and an email address where you can send photos showing the defect. Also include a photo showing the bottom of the shoes so we may also determine if the shoes were subjected to an unusually high amount of wear and tear or have been abused. If this is the case, we will be unable to accept a manufacturer defect return. This decision is solely up to our discretion and will be based on our years of experience in the footwear industry.
- If your shoes are past the 60-day defective return window, you will need to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about a warranty return.