INVENTORY AVAILABILTY AND SHIPPING TIME
For in-stock items, orders that are submitted by 12 noon US Eastern time on weekdays (excluding holidays) will ship the same day. Any order submitted after 12 noon Eastern will ship the following business day (excluding holidays). Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days.
To offer the best selection, we list the inventory that is available in our shoe mobiles, our brick and mortar retail store, as well as inventory stored in remote fulfillment centers on our behalf. As a result, there may be a delay in the transmission of tracking numbers. Your tracking number will be added to your order and emailed to you just as soon as we receive it from the facility fulfilling your order.
We make every effort to keep our website inventory up to date, however this isn’t an automated process. Our items are also for sale in our brick and mortar retail stores, on Amazon, and on eBay, so it’s possible an item could sell in multiple locations at the same time. If an order is placed for an item that turns out to be out of stock, if we can order the product from the manufacturer and receive it in less than 5 business days, we will do so and notify you of the delay. If it will take longer than 5 business days to order, we will notify you and give you the option of waiting for the item to arrive or cancelling your order for a full refund. If we are unable to find the product in our store, at the manufacturer, or at any of our other footwear retail partners, we will cancel your order and your credit card will not be charged. You may see a ‘charge’ the moment the order is placed, but this is just a temporary authorization to check the validity of the credit card and will drop off shortly.
DO YOU CHARGE TAX?
We only charge tax to Indiana and Illinois. For orders placed from other US states, there is no sales tax charged.
IS SHIPPING FREE?
We offer FREE Economy Shipping to the contiguous 48 United States.
- We currently ship to North America.
- We are unable to ship New Balance and Timberland products outside of the United States.
- Some products may not be available for immediate shipment. Please contact us if you would like to confirm if the shoe is in stock.
- All orders placed before 10:00 am, Monday through Friday will be shipped the same day if in stock. If an order for expedited shipment is placed after 10:00 am but before 3:00 pm, we will make every effort to ship it the same day, but may not be able to ship it until the next business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and major US holidays do not count as shipping days for UPS. Sunday and major US holidays do not count as shipping days for USPS. If delivery time is critical, please call customer service for more information.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you believe your package is missing or lost, please contact us within 30 days of your order date. After 30 days, we will not be able to provide any help in locating your package nor compensation.
CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES
- For orders to the contiguous 48 United States only.
- Orders that take advantage of free shipping will be shipped via UPS Ground, UPS SurePost, USPS Priority, or another shipping service at the discretion of Smith’s Shoes.
- UPS Ground shipments will be delivered via UPS truck to the shipping destination; delivery typically takes 1-5 business days.
- UPS SurePost shipments are picked up from us by UPS. Typically, the package is then delivered to the local USPS office, and a USPS carrier will deliver it to the final destination. There may be circumstances where UPS will deliver the package to the final destination. Delivery typically takes the average UPS Ground shipping time to the area plus one (1) day.
- USPS Priority Mail will be delivered via the United States Postal Service to the shipping destination; delivery typically takes 1-3 business days.
- UPS Second Day Air for a flat rate of $50.00 per order.
- UPS Next Day Air for a flat rate of $80.00 per order.
- Orders must be received by 10:00 am Monday-Friday to ship the same day.
- Shipping time only counts business days. UPS does not count weekends or major US holidays as shipping days. For example, an order received by 10:00 am on Friday with 2nd Day Air selected will ship same day and be delivered on Tuesday.
- Delivery time is only guaranteed for Next Day Air. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals for any other service.